Preethi Srinivasan was the Captain of the Under-19 Tamil Nadu Women’s cricket crew. She needs to lead the state group to the National Championships in 1997 at 17 years old. Preethi Srinivasan was a champion swimmer. She has won state gold in 50m breaststroke and silver on different occasions.
Preeti Srinivasan is the pioneer behind the Soul free social Organization. She is a youthful Indian, getting many honors and respect for her helpful work. In many spots and instructive establishments, she gives inspirational speeches too.
Preethi Srinivasan Who Got Success Despite Disabilities
Preeti Srinivasan was born on September 7, 1979. Her excursion was not a simple one, as Preeti is an individual with incapacities yet has accomplished a ton in her life and her spirits advise that she’ll keep on making mind-blowing progress by basically planning her certainty and exertion.
Preethi Srinivasan Biography
- Preethi moved on from Upper Merion Area High School, Pennsylvania, the USA in 1997. Once in her scholastics, she was among the main 2% of merit students in the United States and furthermore granted’s “Who’s Who Among American High School Students.
- She was the Captain of the Under-19 Tamil Nadu Women’s Cricket crew She has additionally driven her own group broadly.
- She was likewise a public level swimmer. Preethi has won the gold decoration in the 50m breaststroke title.
- As she was an awesome cricketer and a swimmer, her future was brilliant, nonetheless, time passed by, and by one episode, her whole life changed. She was paralyzed tragically and her lower body collapsed.
- However, she kept on battling without losing certainty. Similarly, there are wins and losses in the game. By confronting the chances and the challenges, a surprisingly obvious player needs to win. In like manner, “Genuine Player was not crushed”.
Age Of Preethi Srinivasan
Preethi Srinivasan was born on September 5, 1979.
Early Life Of Preethi Srinivasan
Preethi Srinivasan was born in 1979. Her dad was Mr. N. Srinivasan and her mom was Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Srinivasan. She moved on from Upper Merion Area High school, Pennsylvania, the USA in 1997. While in Class XII, Preethi Srinivasan was among the United States of America’s best 2% Merit students.
Family Of Preethi Srinivasan
Preethi Srinivasan’s parents are Mr. N. Srinivasan and Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Srinivasan. Because Preethi’s dad had a transferrable work, she got the amazing chance to widely head out and find out about various societies and customs. Preethi’s mom, Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Srinivasan is a consistent source of consolation and backing for Preethi Srinivasan.
The previous cricketer, Preethi Srinivasan, on a school excursion to Pondicherry, was associated with an oddity mishap that left her Paralyzed starting from the neck.
She experienced a spinal cord injury in that mishap. After the mishap which left her quadriplegic, she got spurred by her mom and she began an establishment named Soul free where she propelled individuals who are experiencing spinal cord wounds.
Preethi Srinivasan Career – Soulfree
Preethi Srinivasan helped to establish Soul free, an establishment that supports the reasons for reestablishing, restoring, and yet again coordinating those experiencing lawful spinal cord wounds and spreads mindfulness on its anticipation among Indian Youth. Soul free was sent off on 07/09/2013.
Soul free is a public charitable trust that concentrates to spread mindfulness about spinal cord wounds and how to forestall them to stay away from future wounds, to feature the situation of individuals living with extreme handicaps, particularly ladies, in the public arena, and to energize a more comprehensive society.
The Ultimate objective of Soul free is to make a long-term office prepared to really focus on the seriously impaired forever and train them to have useful work.
They set up information bases so people with spinal rope wounds are in contact with numerous other people who are going through similar difficulties by which they can share their thoughts, issues, arrangements, and have a local area emotionally supportive network.
To Learn From Preethi Srinivasan
Preethi Srinivasan however met with a mishap and left quadriplegic, didn’t get demotivated or she didn’t stop her work and on second thought she was spurred by her mom and began Soul free establishment and persuaded individuals who are demotivated by spinal-line wounds and give a discourse to individuals how to recuperate from the mishap.
Grants And Recognitions
- Raindrops “Women Achiever of the year 2014” Award.
- Femina “Penn Shakthi” grant was offered to the main 10 most powerful ladies in Tamil Nadu for the year 2014.
- Vijay Tv’s “Sigaram Thotta Pengal – Ray of Hope” Award.
- Envisage Ability Award 2014.
- Sudesi Magazine’s “Dhruva Award” for greatness in Social work.
- The Rotary’s most elevated Award “For the sake of Honor”
- Agent of Change Award from District Rotaract gathering for the year 2014-2015
- Kalpana Chawla Award from Tamil Nadu CM.
Preethi Srinivasan Wiki
- Name: Preethi Srinivasan.
- Father’s Name: N. Srinivasan.
- Mother’s Name: Lakshmi.
- The birth Year: 1979.
- Age: 41
- Profession: Former Cricketer and Swimmer.
- Interest: Music, Art, Film, Literature.
- Career: Soul Free Foundation.
Education and early years
Preethi moved on from Upper Merion Area High School, Pennsylvania, USA in 1997 and was granted the scholastic distinctions for remarkable achievement and greatness in scholastics for the year 1996/97 alongside different acknowledgments.
In class 12, she was among United States of America’s main 2% meritorious students and was granted portrayal with Who’s Who Among American secondary school students. Due to her dad’s adaptable work, Preethi got the chance to widely travel and find out about various societies/traditions.
After her mishap, she took up a Bachelor’s correspondence course in Medical Sociology at the University of Madras. She likewise holds an interest in music, workmanship, movies, and writing. She thinks of her as her mother, Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Srinivasan, a consistent source of support and backing.
- Vijay TV’s “Sigaram Thotta Pengal – Ray of Hope” award.
- Raindropss’ “Lady Achiever of the Year 2014” grant.
- Femina “Penn Sakthi” grant presented to the best 10 most persuasive ladies in Tamil Nadu for the year 2014.
- Envisage ability award 2014.
- Sudesi magazine’s “Dhruva grant” for greatness in friendly work.
- The Rotary’s most noteworthy honor is “For the Sake of Honor”.
- Influencer” Award from region Rotaract Council (Rotary International area 3230) for the year 2014-15.
- Kalpana Chawla grant from Tamil Nadu CM.
We really want to believe that you like this Preethi Srinivasan Biography and her genuinely motivational story. You can likewise peruse Stories of Indian Students That Will Inspire You.